3883 Rutherford Road, Vaughan, ON
View Store Hours
What To Wear To An Outdoor Event Posted on 20 Jun 14:00
LET'S #MASKTOGETHER - COMMUNITY INITIATIVE Posted on 14 Jun 15:12
New 'Bastille' In-Store Brand Feature Posted on 25 Feb 14:30
Get Printed in Diane Von Furstenberg Posted on 3 Feb 11:00
THIS JUST IN! NEW BRAND ALERT - VERONICA BEARD Posted on 20 Jan 10:00
The Perfect Gift Ideas for Him This Holiday Posted on 9 Dec 10:00
All About The Sweater ; Sweater Weather Series Posted on 25 Nov 10:00
NEW BRAND ALERT - ALL NEW 'LANDSCAPE' Posted on 11 Nov 10:00
Your Fall Capsule Wardrobe - Trending Now Pieces Posted on 28 Oct 10:00
'Dress' to Impress - Hot must-haves for Fall Posted on 7 Oct 10:00
The 90's boudoir inspired slip dress has made an iconic comeback. Though it may seem daunting, heres 7 ways to wear this slinky number...
1. The biggest look of the modern slip dress - layered over a t-shirt for a casual touch and absolute street style statement.
2. Channel Kate Moss vibes with a slip dress under a chunky knit sweater.
3. A long duster coat with a long slip dress can go a long way.
4. Tie a shirt around the waist for a defining touch, while channeling a rocker-chic effect.
5. While it may sound absurd, a slip dress over a pair of jeans is a phenomenal combination. It's sophisticated yet casual, effortless yet with purpose.
6. A slip dress under a moto leather jacket is the ultimate femme fatale look.
7. Belt it for a figure flattering yet breezy look for sultry summer days.
8. There's nothing a sharp blazer cannot refine for the office. Opt for a slightly oversized boyfriend fit to balance the lingerie mood.
9. Such a simple silhouette allows for a ton of accessories - layered necklaces, tied scarves, thick bracelets, chandelier earrings, bold clutches...!
10. By itself! Effortless and glamourous, the slip dress will turn heads on the town.
Ready to tackle this chic trend? Shop our collection of slip dresses!