The 90's boudoir inspired slip dress has made an iconic comeback. Though it may seem daunting, heres 7 ways to wear this slinky number...
1. The biggest look of the modern slip dress - layered over a t-shirt for a casual touch and absolute street style statement.
2. Channel Kate Moss vibes with a slip dress under a chunky knit sweater.
3. A long duster coat with a long slip dress can go a long way.
4. Tie a shirt around the waist for a defining touch, while channeling a rocker-chic effect.
5. While it may sound absurd, a slip dress over a pair of jeans is a phenomenal combination. It's sophisticated yet casual, effortless yet with purpose.
6. A slip dress under a moto leather jacket is the ultimate femme fatale look.
7. Belt it for a figure flattering yet breezy look for sultry summer days.
8. There's nothing a sharp blazer cannot refine for the office. Opt for a slightly oversized boyfriend fit to balance the lingerie mood.
9. Such a simple silhouette allows for a ton of accessories - layered necklaces, tied scarves, thick bracelets, chandelier earrings, bold clutches...!
10. By itself! Effortless and glamourous, the slip dress will turn heads on the town.
Ready to tackle this chic trend? Shop our collection of slip dresses!